Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.1

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Elkton, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

The full time engineers interviewed me and they both are mechanical engineers. Terumo manufactured medical devices and have reputation in the field.The job itself is more biomedical role. The facility seemed very well structured.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Elkton, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Brief interview with discussion of responsibilities and hazards associated with the position. Fairly straight forward interview directed at the interviewees qualifications. The questions were very academic and specific to how I could contribute to development of their new product line.

Negotiation

No negotiation process. Wage is "as is"

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with management team members

Laid back, pleasant people to talk with, happy company.

basic questions about experience, quick tour of plant.

Asks a variety of engineer type problem solving questions in regards to their product line.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Strengths, when to go to your boss for help   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviews are usually conducted with two to three people present from the relevant department, then immediately after, someone form HR will conduct their own interview. Hiring and orientations are done on Mondays

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward they made and offer and that was really the on;y offer that was going to be issued

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Interview

Was contacted by hr via email then had a phone interview with lasted 30 min. She asked about my background, resume, my degree, and why did I apply at this company. She said that the engineer 1 position has many opportortunity to cover many engineering fields. After the phone call, she said I had a great chance and that I would hear back within a week which never happened. Salary she mentioned was 55k. Really wished I would have gotten the chance.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Interview

I applied through one of my parents. Terumo called and told me they'd like to extend me an offer pending basic screening stuff (drug test and background).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you up front $15/hr for 8 hours a day, 40 hour weeks. There was no negotiation.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Elkton, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was relatively painless. It consisted of an in person interview with two engineering managers. There were a series of questions both personal and technical followed by a tour of the facilities. The entire process took less than an hour. The most difficult part of the entire process was locating the correct facility and where to enter the building.

Interview Questions

• If you were shrunk down to the size of a quarter and placed in a blender   Answer Question

Senior Process Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Not to hard, just few questions about my skills and how I learned them, how I can apply them to make difference in the company.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Elkton, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an HR representative who did a phone screening interview with me which lasted about half an hour. She asked basic questions about my past experience. Following this interview, she set up another phone interview with myself and and Engineering Supervisor and Engineering Manager at the plant. They asked me why I wanted to work for Terumo, about my past experience, and described the work atmosphere. Both were very nice and cordial. The Engineering Manager asked most of the questions and responded to most of mine.

Interview Questions

• The Engineering Manager asked me why I had not found a job in the 3 months since I had graduated, since according to him, my resume and communication skills were fairly impressive. He also asked me to list the other companies that I had interviewed with and why I thought that they didn't work out. This question caught me off guard and almost offended me.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

DDI Behavioal Interview
    They ask a lot of questions about past experiences and specific examples. Some interviewers seek like the don't actually have time to talk to you or that they didn't kno you were coming. The interviews were 1 on 1 but I had to meet with about 7 different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical