Tesco Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tesco Corporation Interview Questions

2.8

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesco Corporation (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2012.

Interview

telephone and personal, first telephone call with technology manager and then with HR manager in local office.
    overall it was smooth and nice experience overall it was smooth and nice experience overall it was smooth and nice experience

Analystq Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Tesco Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed 4 times by 6 people, 3 face-to-face interviews, one phone interview and one skill testing. Some inappropriate personal questions were asked in one of the interviews. Behavioral questions were asked in the interviews, the company likes to implement Lean in their processes.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Corporation in February 2010.

Interview

I had very short notice for the interview. I received a call Monday morning, and they wanted me to interview either that afternoon or the next day. I interviewed the next morning, and I found the office to be quite normal. My interviewer went over my cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript. He had highlighted things he wanted to talk about, whether it stood out to him in a good or bad way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to think outside of the box.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase regarding to pay. I did decide my own hours, however.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Corporation (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2011.

Interview

Meeting with manager, if he like you, you have the job, if you have relatives in the company they hire you without interview or even if you don't speak english.

Interview Questions

Interview

It took about a week. You speak with HR and immediate manager. If you they like you. Second interview is with the top manager. Then they will let you know via phone.

Vice President Drilling Svcs Interview

Interview

Met with them in Houston. Good rel with a series of people from a previous role. Good company, but had issues with their services and casing while drilling business.