Tesco Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Tesco Interview Questions in United States

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Process was 30 minutes long with HR and department head. Was asked specifically to go through a typical day in a purchasing process that one had experienced. Interview was short and to the point. Was asked about salary expecting.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Tesco? What makes you the perfect candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tesco (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. There were a lot of behavioral questions that asked about ways you responded to certain situations in the past. There is a lot of pressure in this industry so they want to know how you would react when something goes wrong and you have to respond quickly...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something didn't work out how you intended?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tesco.

Interview

Assessment center with presentation, group exercise and panel interview

Marketing Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks.
    First is phone interview, typical behavioral based questions and what do you think about this position.
    Then is the AC, prior to the interview you got a case to study and asked to do a presentation at the interview day. I miss the group interview, but HR was very nice and assign me to one department manager to present my case study. After that, I was interviewed by four different department manager to talk about the details. Several technique questions. Most were about scenario question and your background details.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. he majority of the questions is about yourself.   Answer Question