Tesla Customer Experience Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tesla Customer Experience Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesla

2.7

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tesla.

Interview

I was referred by an employee of Tesla and my resume was sent to the delivery hub. I received a call from the hiring manager who was so easy to talk with and then an in-person interview/first day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tesla

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (San Jose, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview, recruiter is very friendly and walks your through the whole way. One of the better interviews I've had with any company. Recruiters want to know more about your personality aside than your product knowledge. Be very exuberant and excited, will help a lot.

Interview Questions

• Why Tesla? A characteristic that isn't on your resume? Name a time that you provided excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesla in August 2018.

Interview

The Manager and the Assistant Manager were both very kind and attentive. The questions felt a little too broad. They stated at the end of the interview that HR is regional and could take weeks to months to get any contact back.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

long and arduous interview process. many recruiters, many interviews and very competitive. You have to be on your game. you have to dress very sharp and you have to be confident

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesla (Naples, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruited on linkedIn, then went onto a phone interview with the recruiter who originally connected with me. After the phone interview, went along to interview with store manager of the location i was interviewing for. Didn't hear back for a long time, but after about a month and a half, got a call mid day and was offered a job by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How do you see Tesla's idea of innovation and progress to a more sustainable world fitting in with you and your life style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tesla (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

There was a first round of interviews with two managers and several applicants. Each applicant got 10-15 minutes with each manager. After passing the first round, I was interviewed a second time by two different managers. I received my results within two days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was conflict, and how did you address it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to interview with the manager of the store. I was told it would be a group interview. When I arrived there were six of us.

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tesla.

Interview

I applied online and a phone recruiter contacted me via email trying to set up an over the phone interview. She called right on time and the interview was very straight forward and tried to get a feel for the type of person I was. Shortly after, another recruiting manager scheduled me with an in-person interview to meet with the store manager. However, during the first in-person interview, the store manager was unable to make it and I met with the assistant managers. Interview went well and they gave a bunch of scenario questions, as well as some of the questions the phone recruiter had asked me. After the interview, they said they would get back to me. It took around 3-5 days for the phone recruiter to get back to me and meet the store manager. I met the store manager and he pretty much asked the same scenario questions the assistant manager asked. He said he would get back to me and after 48 hours I was given an offer. Once the offer is given, you have to run background check which takes about 72 hours. All in all, from the time I had my first interview, the whole process took about a month, with a week in between each interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I've applied online for field energy specialist but after discussing the job over the phone I've decided not to pursue that position any further and asked to be kept on the hiring profile for different opportunity. I've received a phone call regarding an interview from different location for different role.

Interview Questions

• What was the most exceptional customer service that you've provided or received?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A phone interview to begin with, followed by an in person interview with manager, then skype interview with managers manager. Overall interview process took over a month and a half

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience   1 Answer