Tesla Delivery Experience Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tesla Delivery Experience Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesla

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tesla (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application in March, received an email in May requesting a phone interview. Had the phone interview, then received another email requesting a second phone interview, this time with the Regional Delivery Manager. Had that interview, then received an email six weeks later saying that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself? Why do you want to work for Tesla? What is your favorite feature on our vehicles?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tesla

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesla (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Spoke with HR at Tesla and interviewed at Tesla location for position. That part of the interview went great. Afterwards spoke with HR rep again. Was informed that position was on hold and that were rating to move forward with hiring. That was in May. Another HR rep emailed me at the end of July for same position. I politely informed the HR rep I had taken another job offer.

Delivery Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla.

Interview

First I had a brief phone call with the recruiter for the region, we went over basic background information and a few questions, afterwards they gave me two locations to interview at. I went to both of them and interviewed, then waited for the recruiter to provide feedback. After the second interview I got a standard email stating they had decided to hire a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tesla (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

Group interview with 13 other candidates and split into a few groups to meet with 2 different regional managers, store manager and various store employees. They asked a variety of standard interview questions and the whole process was comfortable.

Interview Questions

• what’s the first thing you would do when someone off the street walks in?   Answer Question

Delivery Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with 24 people. We were in the back of the showroom and it was very noisy. The two managers made us feel comfortable and went around and asked three questions. After we left the recruiter contacted me for a follow up phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesla (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was horrendous. The first interview was over the phone. It went smoothly. The second interview was over the phone. They said this was an interview to be a customer experience specialist. I tried correcting them and they told me that it is basically the same job. Wrong. The third interview was a video call. Their connection was bad and it was just another phone call. They asked me all of these questions about my skills. They said I was more than qualified, and Ill be hearing back from them in a few days. Three weeks later I got an e-mail. "We don't think you qualify for the position". The position in the e-mail was "Service advisor". Very disorganized. Very unprofessional. Very disappointed.

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (Marina del Rey, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a hiring event at a Tesla location, met with numerous managers from across Southern California, they gave a small presentation and then it was all about who you could talk to and get to know and hand out as many resumes as possible.

Interview Questions

• What experience we had with customer service? Any sales experience? How far of a commute was the location?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhasset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (Manhasset, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through Tesla Careers. Received a call from one of their recruiters in California. Scheduled an in person interview at the location and met with deliver manager. Everyone was very nice but very busy.

Delivery Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesla (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2018.

Interview

Position was in Belgium.
    I got an email informing that my profile is “interesting” and that scheduling a phone interview is needed and a recruiter called who didnt even bother to read my resume before sending an email, .. asking at the end of the interview if i speak Dutch and my resume clearly doesn’t say that i speak Dutch.
    Anyways, .. she said she will give me a call by the next week to check with the delivery manager if the dutch is really “needed” in the job.
    It has been two weeks now and there is no updates at all.
    I wasn’t waiting for an update anyways because it shows how unprofessional is the recruiter representing her company.
    - Call was from the Netherlands.
    - Job description didnt mention that Dutch required .. it was added to the JD right after the interview we had realizing their mistake.

Delivery Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesla in February 2017.

Interview

The interview phase was divided into the following stages

1. HR interview- This was the very first interview, with a senior recruiter from Tesla. The recruiter scheduled a phone interview and asked me some basic questions regarding the job, my preferences and my suitability.

2. Second Interview- The second video interview was 1 week after the first and this was with a Regional Delivery Manager. He was asking more specific questions regarding the job, quite friendly and conversational. The interview lasted 1 hour.

3. Third Interview- This phone Interview was with a Delivery Manager, was short and I had to be concise with my answers as he was short on time. I believe he wanted a overview of how I was qualified and experienced to be a DES. Relevant work experience is the key in such interviews.

4. Fourth Interview- This was an on site interview with the store manager, this was a very intense and detailed interview as he kept dwelling into my experience and I had to associate it to what I will do as DES. He was quite persistent on how well you can manage customers, I had to specify how my work and understanding of the customers in the region could be beneficial to the job. This was a hour and a half long interview.

5. Final Interview- The final video interview was with my current line manager, his was short interview where he defined the role asked relevant questions and set expectations. Final interviews are usually short unless they doubt your credentials.

The whole experience was worthwhile as I finally accepted the offer. I believe HR was very cooperative and responsive throughout and gave me feedback whenever required. The interviewers were respectful to me and were quite friendly, they really represented Tesla's culture and values in a good manner. Although the whole process was long and the hiring took 2 and a half months, it's required since hiring new employees is always a challenge and Tesla doesn't compromise on hiring at all.