Tesla Master Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Master Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Went through several weeks of interviews with VP of Operations, Director of Manufacturing , technical Recruiter etc... etc.. 2nd & 3rd rounds. I was then asked to answer several written questions. The recruiter said " I knocked them out of the park". I was told I had the job and they were preparing an offer.. A few days later I was told that the CEO Elon Musk wanted to meet with me personally. I was a bit intimidated but agreed to met with him at there headquarters for a brief 15 minutes. The following day I received a call from the recruiter stating Elon had over ruled the VP's and Directors decision to hire me. No reason was given me as to why the sudden change. This company claims they want the best of the best... but my experience was Elon appears to micro manages everything and he doesn't even trust or respect his own VP's/ Directors with hiring decisions. I should also point out... I was never interviewed by anyone from Materials, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering or Saies/Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Tell my about every job on your resume and why you decided to move on to the next job   1 Answer
  • why do you want to work at tesla.   1 Answer