Tesla Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tesla Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesla

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

First you apply online, then you do a phone interview, then you may do a skype interview, then you may have an in person interview. I interviewed with four people total.

Negotiation

What negotiation process, they know people want to work for them and they use that

Other Interview Reviews for Tesla

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tesla (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

A very nice recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn then requested a phone interview. During the phone a few questions were asked (overall was just trying to get to know me). Then asked what locations or store floors I would like to work in. At the end of the call the recruiter asked that I email my resume and and cover letter. After this I did not receive a response, neither to offer nor say hey we've moved forward with someone else. Overall the experience was positive.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tesla (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2018.

Interview

I was called by Tesla's recruiter. I interviewed over the phone. Then I went in for a face-to-face interview. And I was offered the job the same afternoon. I accept it

Interview Questions

• I feel the interviewer ask questions based on my work history. So it's hard to judge or put out the type of questions they ask because it's always based on your particular background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tesla (San Diego, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Group Interview and it was easy. Many people show up for the same job. Question were generic and everyone has to answer based on his or her point of view.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tesla in December 2009.

Interview

I spoke with 8 different people from different departments within the Sales and Marketing division and had 3 formal meetings. In almost all communications, I was told that the work would be very challenging, difficult with grueling hours. That was an understatement. I think Tesla is great, but you have to really have a passion. There are much easier jobs out there but few quite as fulfilling.

Interview Questions

• Why do letters in mirrors reverse horizontally and not vertically?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate and have later learned that those that do almost always get passed on for someone else.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesla.

Interview

Applied online and the process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tesla. Had initial panel interview with HR and then got email to attend onsite interview with regional sales leadership and then OA. Be prepared for general Tesla questions and showing your confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why Tesla?
      Why are you leaving the current role?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tesla in March 2016.

Interview

3 steps: HR, personal interview and final phone interview with manager. First contact call by Hr after applying online- First phone interview was just to know me better and in different languages as required by position description

Interview Questions

• Strenghts/ weaknesses.
      Questions about company.
      Practical questions e.g. targeting/ positioning/events
      Experience with salesforce
      Motivational questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesla.

Interview

The process was really very messy and unclear. I felt like they didn't really know what they were doing nor know what kind of candidate they were looking for. They weren't good with giving feedback either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself I can't tell from your CV nor the last interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tesla (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2017.

Interview

A video call interview via Zoom was set up between the HR specialist and I, the entire interview lasted for around 20 minutes. She asked me around 5-6 questions regarding the company culture and product, along with a couple personal questions about my past experiences.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tesla in January 2016.

Interview

Weet binnenkort meer, kom er dan op terug.

Geen aanbod
    Positieve ervaring
    Gemiddeld sollicitatiegesprek
    Sollicitatie
    Ik heb online gesolliciteerd. De procedure duurde een week. Ik heb gesolliciteerd bij Tesla Energy.

Interview Questions

• Geen aanbod
      Positieve ervaring
      Gemiddeld sollicitatiegesprek
      Sollicitatie

Sollicitatiegesprek
      First interview was fairly straightforward. I talked with a university recruiter on the phone. Talked about experiences on your resume and your work ethic. Emphasized hands-on experience. We discussed the work culture and what is expected of Tesla interns. Afterwards, she asked about what interested me the most so she can fit me into a group. She contacted one of her partners to find a best fit for me and that is where I am at right now. Will post an update as the process goes along.   Answer Question