Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc..

Interview

I’m highly rated the interview process. HR and hiring manager are honest and transparent during the process. They explain the current situations and tell you the truth. Company’s philosophy is to hire the right person to fit to job and team。HR and hiring managers also called the reference to verify the candidates professional background. There are two grounds of phone interviews and two grounds of onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• They are not trying to ask “difficult” questions. The whole process is they are trying to find out if you are the right candidate for the position.   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (Ontario, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Flew to California from New Mexico, at my expense. Interviewed for approx. 1 hour, on saturday. One on one with Pres. Of new startup company. To buold. An aluminum casting plant. Waited 45 min.
    Introduced myself, presented dwg. Samples, toured office. Asked about benefits and salaried position. Was made salaried offer, accepted, scheduled start date.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of facility layouts, civil, structural experiences and machine, equipment and utility exposure. Knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation , MS excel, word. Asked which type of softwares preferred.   1 Answer

SAP Business Process Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The hiring process was several hours long and redundant.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. in February 2012.

Interview

Very Professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not that hard.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. in May 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview then on site interview with many different employees 1:1. It is a small company so you need to mesh well with everybody which can be hard. There were some technical questions relating to my resume so study up beforehand.
    The job included lots of traveling so the interview process was slow due to people often out of the office. Everything went through a recruiter. After thank you follow -up letters to the recruiter and hiring manager I never received a response. The recruiter said I was still in running and they had more interviews and never responded again but I also did not follow up more as I was not interested enough in the job to spend too much time. The hiring manager told me they would get back to me regardless with a decision, but that never happened either.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc. (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2017.

Interview

Snelle procedure en snelle feedback. Eerste gesprek met HR en corporate Communication Manager, een tweede met de BU managers. Verliep via Hudson die zelf de persoonlijkheids- en motivatie testen online deden en een eerste intake gesprek.

Interview Questions

• Wat is de motivatie om bij een sector als Tessenderloo te gaan werken.   Answer Question