Tessenderlo Kerley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tessenderlo Kerley Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley (Ontario, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Flew to California from New Mexico, at my expense. Interviewed for approx. 1 hour, on saturday. One on one with Pres. Of new startup company. To buold. An aluminum casting plant. Waited 45 min.
    Introduced myself, presented dwg. Samples, toured office. Asked about benefits and salaried position. Was made salaried offer, accepted, scheduled start date.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of facility layouts, civil, structural experiences and machine, equipment and utility exposure. Knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation , MS excel, word. Asked which type of softwares preferred.   1 Answer

SAP Business Process Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The hiring process was several hours long and redundant.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley in February 2012.

Interview

Very Professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not that hard.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley in May 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview then on site interview with many different employees 1:1. It is a small company so you need to mesh well with everybody which can be hard. There were some technical questions relating to my resume so study up beforehand.
    The job included lots of traveling so the interview process was slow due to people often out of the office. Everything went through a recruiter. After thank you follow -up letters to the recruiter and hiring manager I never received a response. The recruiter said I was still in running and they had more interviews and never responded again but I also did not follow up more as I was not interested enough in the job to spend too much time. The hiring manager told me they would get back to me regardless with a decision, but that never happened either.