TestAmerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TestAmerica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.2

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TestAmerica in July 2017.

Interview

Working with a recruiter. Recruiter sees that I'm qualifies for the job. After three days, recruiter sets an interview with the company in two days. Then I go to the interview.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview

It was a quick interview because I connected with the interview easily. Not too many questions. It was very relaxed and there was no need to stress too much.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TestAmerica (Syracuse, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Pleasant interviewing process. Started with a phone interview followed by an in person interview. Very relaxed and easy going atmostphere during interview. This was my first real job interview and I felt I was treated kindly and with respect. Not indimidating at all.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TestAmerica in March 2017.

Interview

first they asked me the interview questions and told me more about the job I applied for. After the interview I received a small tour of the facility. None of the questions were particularly difficult.

Project Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TestAmerica (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward interview, no surprise questions. Straight up why do you want to work for us? the manager was a nice lady who wanted relevant experience to what they were looking for.

Entry Level Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TestAmerica (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Really easy. More like a conversation with the hiring manager. I got a tour of the lab and talked with my would be supervisor as well. Basically they ask about your resume and past jobs to find out if you would be a good fit. The hiring manager at this branch told me straight up what the position would require which I found very helpful.

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TestAmerica (New York, NY).

Interview

I tested. It went testingly. They wanted a tester for the position of testing, and I told them I had tested many things before. I think I would definately want to test with them in the future.

Sample Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TestAmerica (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and relaxed. Talked straight to the point and described what the job would be. The people who I did meet were nice and informative. The interview itself was short and the rest of it was being shown around the lab.

Interview Questions

• We have scientists now and we need someone to do hard labor, are you ok to just do this job and not advance to working on the instruments?   Answer Question

I liked the job, and I liked the company, however the pay was just too low for my family and I. Plus there was another company I was interviewing with and took a chance to get an offer from them.

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TestAmerica (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I met with 2 people who were both heads of their departments. They were very friendly and relaxed. The structure of the interview was pretty casual. They asked basic questions related to my resume and how I handle stress/manage time. Afterwards, I received a tour of the company. Test America is notoriously known for low pay so I highly suggest negotiating salary if they offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day in your current/previous position.   Answer Question

Project Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TestAmerica (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to a position on the company website. I attached a cover letter and resume to the online application. I was emailed 1.5 months later that my application was under consideration and that I would receive another email in regards to a phone interview. Two weeks later I received an email with options for a phone interview that would last 30min-1 hour.

The project manager and client services coordinator conducted the interview while on speaker phone. It started off by explaining the company and the role of the job. Then they asked me about myself. I used this as an opportunity to really sell myself and my skills for the job. I had researched the company online and asked a few general questions about the company,since it seemed that business in general was down in the market place. Money is tight and people are constantly loosing jobs at my current employer so I don't want to repeat the experience. I asked a lot of questions in regards to the actual position itself. I currently work in research and am wanting to do something different.

They wrapped up the interview by giving me a timeline of what to expect. The conversation lasted 45min. I received an email a few weeks later stating that they hired internally.