Texas A&M AgriLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.0

Territory Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process began as a series of phone interviews and then a day-long interview at the Alert Logic office in Houston. Their were approximately 44 applicants present. We were asked to do group presentations (a total of 3) and gave a 3 minute presentation alone to the company. Afterwards we waited for the hiring results for an hour. Only 8 people were hired.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you're competitive?   1 Answer
    • How important is money to you?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (College Station, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

General interview questions, a few behavioral questions and some situational questions. Very conversational, there were two staff members that interviewed me, they were both very nice. We basically just had a conversation and alternated asking questions.

Extension Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schertz, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (Schertz, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a panel of three people at the interview. It was comfortable environment where you did not feel pressured. Took roughly thirty minutes or more. The staff was very friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions

• Comfortable driving far distances throughout most of the work week   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (College Station, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Submited Work Portfolio of projects completed in my undergrad degree. Received an email for a Skype interview. Went to Texas A&M to visit and met with the employers again in person for information on the project I would be working on. Received a letter of acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience. What can I bring to the table that's new?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (College Station, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

First: One-on-one interview.
    Very basic questions: tell me about yourself, why are you the best candidate, tell me about a time you excelled at a task, explain your involvement, description of job, availability, do you have any questions, etc.
    Second: Four office staff interviewed me at once
    Asked the same questions as first interview followed by more descriptions of the job, availability, etc.

4-H Youth Development Extension Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife.

Interview

There were several people in the room asking questions, but they were very friendly. It was a very comfortable interview process and I thought that they were being fair and equitable. They asked what my strengths and weaknesses are and they appreciated high grades, but people skills and leadership skills were of course more important.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I felt ready to lead and reconcile different groups if there was a conflict or a difference of opinion.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Very easy going interview just focused on what to expect work wise.

Extension Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (College Station, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very formal with education and background questions. Since my job requires a certain level of technical knowledge they asked me some basic technical questions and career interest questions.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (College Station, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

He just asked me if I wanted to work for him and help with his and his graduate students research and I said yes, that was about all

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I interviewed at Texas A&M AgriLife (College Station, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied for a graduate engineering program and was admitted.