Texas A & M University - Central Texas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas A & M University - Central Texas

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas A & M University - Central Texas (Killeen, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

When you become a graduate student and desire a position as a graduate assistant, speak directly with your professor or the department chair and ask if you meet the requirements and if they have the funding. I spoke to my professor and she made me aware of when the funding was available and they needed an assistant. I then had to officially apply for the position, and had a "mini" interview by the professor that made me aware that the position was open. After she discussed it with the department chair, they officially offered me the position. The key to getting a grad assistant position at A&M is looking at the job board but asking around department to department trying to see if there's an opening or going to be an opening soon. The application was very basic and the interview was even easier. After obtaining the job, you must continue to meet all the requirements each semester.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to meet the 19 hour a week requirement and still maintain your current GPA?   Answer Question

Student Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas A & M University - Central Texas (Killeen, TX).

Interview

Administrative Assistant calls you to schedule an interview if you have been selected. At the beginning of the interview process, you are given an hour to do tasks on at least three Microsoft Office applications from this sheet of paper. After your time is up, you are interviewed by a Technical Support Specialist.

Interview Questions