Texas A&M University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas A&M University Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.2

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas A&M University.

Interview

I was called in to do the interview and we went to a conference room where the current student assistants and supervisor asked me a series of questions regarding my interest in the job and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working for us/what we do here?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas A&M University.

Interview

The application and the interview process took a couple of weeks. I applied online through the Texas A&M career website, then I got a call to schedule a phone interview and was hired based on a phone interview since I was out of state.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe your customer service philosophy.   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Interview

I got a phone call from a supervisor, and she asked me some simple question like, class schedule, current GPA and time flexibility. The next interview would be with the manager. She asked me about my skill sets, like what kind of software I can use, and the level of statistics.

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX).

Interview

Friendly group interview. The interviewers were direct and really down to earth. They had a good range of questions. Best thing to do is relax and be honest about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• Something you need to improve on? What makes you stand out as an applicant?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas A&M University.

Interview

Asked me about 10 questions about A&M and time commitments for the semester. All of the questions were easy, and was very laid back. They did not even ask for me to dress up, but I still thought it was appropriate.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

It is pretty good. People are friendly. Questions are not tough, but need you to think hard. In addition, the whether here is so hot. I wish it is cooler so that maybe I can do better.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional, as expected from an institute such as the Association of Former Students. Interview preparation was very necessary. In depth questions, but nothing too terrible.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (Commerce, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Java programming skills were tested along with data structures and algorithms, machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and neural networks. Predominantly programming skills were evaluated as the position is for teaching assistant in Java

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas A&M University.

Interview

I got a call after I submitted my application through the college portal. The process took less than a week. The interview was straight forward. and there was nothing unexpected.

Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas A&M University.

Interview

Very straight forward. Simple meeting of university standards. All you have to do is perform well on the SAT and be involved in extracurriculars throughout high school. I did not go through a formal interview sit down process but simply submitted an online application.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the process was simply meeting the high standards of the university.   Answer Question