Texas A&M University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas A&M University

2.2

Peer Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Simple, have you taken the class and do you have work experience. This isn't really like a standard interview it is to make sure you have prior knowledge of the course.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken the class you want to peer teach for   1 Answer

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX).

Interview

You are given some literature which you are asked to read and analyze and answer a series of questions which is the first stage. Second stage is a an in person interview where you are asked another series of questions related to how you work in groups, time management skills. You are emailed offer/decline letter about a week after

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time and balance undergraduate work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was based on my portfolio. I was asked to mail all my work and the work that was published. I had also mentioned my social networks to show my work,

Interview Questions

• How long have I been working?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very brief and kind of cary, but overall, it was a great experience. It is such a large complex that there is plenty of opportunity to move around and grow. Overall, I would suggest going through the application process and being honest/true to your experiences.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (Corpus Christi, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted by the search committee. Within two weeks a decision was made on the candidates chosen for round two of the interview process. On-campus interviews consisted of breakfast with campus employees, a panel interview conducted by the search committee. a meeting with the Vice President of the division, lunch with a student interest group, and a presentation. The process was very simple and planned out. It didn't take the whole day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a relationship you have built and why you are proud of that relationship.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was an base salary standard offer that was the entry-level for 0-1 years of experience.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (Kingsville, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a friendly interview I was selected through online and I got a call for the interview and the interview went for half an hour. and they asked questions on the areas that I specified on resume

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

The interview process was face to face. Basic 'social skill' test with simple conversations, and they asked about C# and other experiences, time, salary, etc. I don't want to say like 'easy' or 'hard,' but It was quiet simple.

Software Applications Developer Interview

Interview

The whole process include basic knowledge test and professional ethnic questions test.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Good, short, nice people, saying nice things. Asking general behavioral questions and talk about previous work experience. Omg glassdoor you are so annoying is this 50 words yet or what. What else do you want me to say. I got the job. Stop it. I hate you.

Overall it was good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can I be paid more? Answer was no

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas A&M University in June 2015.

Interview

Basic leetcode problems. Every thing was smooth. The interviewer was nice and always guided you when you are stuck. The problems were easy and straight forward. Nice atmosphere when being interviewed. The only downside is that you have to push them to see if you get the offer.