Texas Capital Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Capital Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Capital Bank

2.5

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank.

Interview

Took 4.5 months from my first interview. No visibility into the process or estimated time. Just a horrible experience. (5 interviews by the way...)
    I finished the interview process before the job requisition was even approved...terrible bureaucracy in the company, and it definitely bleeds into the hiring process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First, I applied online. Then I had an initial phone screen and then was brought into the office for an interview with a couple different groups of people. Very good communication with the HR team throughout the process and they made me feel like I was already part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Why commercial banking? What are the best/worst teams you've worked on?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Logan, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was half an hour and wasn't too bad. The recruiter mostly wanted to talk about my resume and why I felt like I was a good fit with the company. The job description sounded like I would be doing a lot with Microsoft Excel. The recruiter was only 2 years out of college and was the previous President of the Finance/Econ club from the school that I am currently attending, so it wasn't quite as intimidating as it could have been.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with a bank manager and answered some basic questions about my background, education, work experience, aspirations, goals, strengths, weaknesses, etc. The interview took place in the Dallas office, and lasted roughly 30 minutes. At the end of the interview, they offered me a place in the internship program. Over the next several weeks, I filled out a background check, and then about two months later I received official instructions regarding the internship.

Interview Questions

• Does your academic performance accurately portray how you will perform in a work place setting?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Very efficient and professional and friendly, no issues with the people or the place, easy to get to and no problems. The people are very friendly and no problems with conversations or interactions

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and they genuinely want to hire good and talented people to fit the family culture they have. Interviews were casual but thorough. If the position doesn't fit what you are looking for, they are very open to consider you for other positions they have that works with your experience level and desired career path.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to stay on the credit side long term or would you want to become a relationship manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate base salary and sign on bonus. HR is really there to work with you and be on your side. It does not ever feel like it is the Company against you regarding the offer. They are very honest about what they can and cannot do.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

I applied months ago. I noticed they took the position down a month after I applied for it. I assumed they took it down because they received enough applicants. It's been several months and I'm not sure what happened. I never got a rejection email, no phone call, nothing. Kind of unprofessional on the recruiting process IMO. At least keep a candidate up to date on the position because we're waiting. I think waiting after a several months for a position is enough patience...

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Friendly, easygoing branch manager and assistant manager. They complement one another. West Dallas area pride is high here. Recruiter was especially friendly. Her information to find location was spot-on. Get ready for a nontraditional interview. Not a sales position. Customer service specialist position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about each of your jobs you have had in your job history, and comment about what you experienced at each that helped with your growth?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

HR was great. Everything was setup on time and went smoothly. Hiring managers were friendly and welcoming. The interviews were as long as they said they were going to be and didn't run over time. Everyone was very clear on next steps.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview was painless and quick. They were desperate to hire someone quickly and I was informed that they were so short staffed that a number of days were blocked for vacation which is a sign of poor management.