Texas Capital Bank Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Capital Bank

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Logan, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was half an hour and wasn't too bad. The recruiter mostly wanted to talk about my resume and why I felt like I was a good fit with the company. The job description sounded like I would be doing a lot with Microsoft Excel. The recruiter was only 2 years out of college and was the previous President of the Finance/Econ club from the school that I am currently attending, so it wasn't quite as intimidating as it could have been.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Capital Bank

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with a bank manager and answered some basic questions about my background, education, work experience, aspirations, goals, strengths, weaknesses, etc. The interview took place in the Dallas office, and lasted roughly 30 minutes. At the end of the interview, they offered me a place in the internship program. Over the next several weeks, I filled out a background check, and then about two months later I received official instructions regarding the internship.

Interview Questions

• Does your academic performance accurately portray how you will perform in a work place setting?   Answer Question