Texas Capital Bank Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Texas Capital Bank Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Capital Bank

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I met with two managers, and I had lunch with other operational managers. Also had informal conversations with managers. Each interview was one on one. Had discussed the job with a past co-worker.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Capital Bank

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Capital Bank (Richardson, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews, each was with senior leaders of the team with the open position. The recruiter was good to work with, and I was treated like a welcomed guest, very professionally. Both interviews started and stopped on time, and were conducted in a very efficient and professional manner.
    [UPDATE: This is fairly common among recruiters, but it's been several weeks since my interviews and I have received no response to several followup emails and voicemails. I certainly accept and respect if they decided to go with a different candidate, but to simply ignore and not follow up with a candidate is pretty unprofessional. Very disappointing]

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were specific to my skills, experience and background. Some questions like "tell me about a time when...", but none of those ridiculous questions like, "if you were an object in this room, what would you be?". The interviews were a good balance of them learning about me, and me learning about them.   1 Answer