Texas Dept of Agriculture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Dept of Agriculture

Program Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Dept of Agriculture (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process in a two hour long interview. After receiving the call from their HR department for the interview I was emailed a confirmation email with details on where the interview would be held. The two hours went by pretty fast. First I completed a two questions test. First questions felt more like a puzzle. Second question tested was more specific to the job description. After the test two people interviewed me and asked me 11 questions in total.

Interview Questions

• The 11 questions were standard job questions. I was asked to describe my work style and how I manage my work load.   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Dept of Agriculture.

Interview

Generally you sit in a room with a couple other people (you can have up to 8 people) as they read off a list of questions. After you answer the questions the interviewers write down all of your answers.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you overcame an escalated/aggressive situation   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Dept of Agriculture (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

There was a panel of two people who alternated asking a set of questions. There were 20 questions in the interview. The interview was with the CFO and the assistant CFO. There was an Excel skills test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer