Texas Dow Employees Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (Lake Jackson, TX).

Interview

Applied online, received a call within a few weeks, had two phone interviews, basic interview, hired the same day. There were no tough questions. Had an interview with both teller supervisors, both very laid back and to the point. There was no blind spots, everything was straight forward. I recommend negotiating your pay during the interview other wise they just tell you what you're going to get take it or leave it. They try to convince you that the paid training will help smooth over the lower pay.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you will be a good fit? How do you work with others? Tell me how you would handle an angry customer. Explain a time when you failed and how did you fix the problem.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online, and a couple of days later I had to complete an assessment. A day later I got a call from the branch manager to set up an interview and got an offer later the same day by phone. I HIGHLY suggest to negotiate your salary during the interview.

Interview Questions

• the interview was more casual, with no pre- set questions. Member center manager wanted to know about my experience in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (Lake Jackson, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online July 24th received a phone call the 28th to interview on the 31st did a second interview on August 2nd consented to a background check got an offer the next day. Very comfortable setting with basic behavioral questions & whats ifs.

Interview Questions

• Name a time I had to deal with an unhappy customer and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union.

Interview

Basic interview, sat down with hiring manager and went straight into asking questions. Described some of the job duties and expectations. Very professional and polite. The whole interview process was well prepared. They do say they will let u know, regardless, but never did hear from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you turned a negative experience into a positive one for someone? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with HR, 1 phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager and other IT team members (about 2 hours). The whole thing was very well handled and pleasant, but just took the course of a few weeks to get arranged. Everyone was very laid back and honest about why they worked there, and loved it, and what they expected from someone coming in to the open position. The description of the work, and the feeling of the team I would be working with was made very clear. The other IT team members were very friendly and dropped a few inside IT jokes along the way to keep things light.

Interview Questions

• They asked plenty of questions about documentation experience and initiatives.   1 Answer

Member Champion Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union in June 2017.

Interview

Completed application online and received link to complete questionnaire about a week later. It took about 30 minutes to complete. 3-4 days later received call to schedule interview. The interview consists of all behavioral questions. Took about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were asked to complete a task that you didn't understand? what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did not meet expectations. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you excelled in providing customer service. What did you do and what may have been the outcome if you hadn't helped?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were asked to work as a part of a team. What were you trying to achieve? What was your role? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Wealth Advisory Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (Lake Jackson, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview requested after 2 weeks of application submission. In-person behavioral interview with director scheduled within a few days after the phone interview. Final behavioral interview with director and department leader scheduled within the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about an issue your team had, and how did you implement a strategy to overcome it?   Answer Question
    • How well do you manage your tasks in terms of importance and time management?   Answer Question