Texas Engineering Extension Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Engineering Extension Service

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Engineering Extension Service (Bryan, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Just one on-site interview, then was called and informed that I was hired. It was rather easy, just basically looked over my resume and asked me to explain and go in depth on some parts. It was maybe 20 minutes long, and then I was given a tour of where I would be working.

Student Worker Interview

Interview

It is a government position so they follow the entire procedure there about job posting and all of that good stuff. That being said, you had better know somebody on the field that currently works out there if you expect to be able to get a job out there. Those jobs go fast for student workers.

Interview Questions

• It really is a very standard interview, they care more about knowledge than how personable you are although that is a factor too.   Answer Question

Market Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Engineering Extension Service (College Station, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

One to one interview with several managers within the division I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you while talking with key/top executive of a company.   Answer Question