Texas Health and Human Services Commission Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 245 of over 245 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Application

I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Interview

I did my interview virtually and the lady that interviewed me was warm. She explained the job to me better than the description on the website and gave me a lot of useful information about the training and support they give to staff.

Interview Questions
  • What are your expectations from this job?
    Answer Question

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Interview

It is a two part interview process. The first portion is on the computer where you follow directions and respond to scenarios. The second portion is a regular virtual interview.

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission (Midland, TX)

Interview

Talked to a supervisor about customer service. Asked if I knew Spanish and previous work history. Went over my education and long term goals. Asked what brought me to Texas from North Carolina.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Application

I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Interview

Very easy. They provided questions beforehand. They will ask questions off the questions provided and will give you time to formulate your answers. Healthcare knowledge is a must. Being able to think critically was a must.

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Interview

It was a process where you applied online and someone would get back to you to schedule an interview. Once that was completed you moved to the next step to interview. Afterwards you were told your work location and the person you would report to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission (Austin, TX)

Interview

Most unprofessional process I’ve ever been through. Woman could not get my email correct. I had to call her multiple times. Then she forgot the Teams link! Extremely incompetent and lacked attention to detail. Then had to do a skills test and talk to 2 managers for 1 hour on Teams when she finally sent the link. I sent a thank you email and the manager wrote back a very vague response that lacked punctuation but I think it was a rejection since it just said “Good luck in your future endeavors”. I am not impressed with HHS at all. Interviewed for another position and guy said he needed 5-10 business days. It’s been way longer than that by now and he has been totally silent! I don’t recommend applying here. I don’t want to be associated after the way I was treated!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Interview

They ask the same three questions to all candidates. Candidates that move to the next step have a longer video interview with seven questions and two skills tests. Skills test reflect the typical job duties such as dealing with policy, approving treatments, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you had a problem with a coworker, tell us about a time where you took initiative, tell us about a time where you've made a mistake...those type of questions

Application

Interview

It was pretty simple. The only thing that you need to be concerned with is basic math skills and reading comprehension. For the initial interview I do not remember that many questions.

Interview Questions
  • They gave a skills test in the second portion of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health and Human Services Commission (Austin, TX)

Interview

Interview is Over the phone. Usually take about 30 minutes to an hour. You get interview questions emailed to you 15 minutes before you actually interview. Any they read they question you answer while they write your response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

Interview

Got the call after apply from online portal. And it took 3 weeks from the day of call till I got the offer. One round of technical and one behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Interviews