Texas Home Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Home Health

1.9

Home Health Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Home Health (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Fill out a small application and get interviewed on the spot. Someone will call when patient needs a provider and match the hours you want to work with the patients available. Simple and fast process but you have to keep calling and I even went in again before Inreceived a patient.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working with the elderly?   1 Answer
    • How early can you start?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to be a sitter if anything comes up?   Answer Question

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Home Health (Irving, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

When I arrived I was asked was i still interested in the position in question, and I agreed that I was.. I was lead to a boardroom where I was asked to sit and wait.. after a while the woman who greeted me came back and asked me to read over a packet and fill out the required forms.. next thing I knew she was asking me when I thought I could start and telling me where the job was located and who my field supervisor would be..

Negotiation

no real negotiation

License Vocational Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Home Health (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The person interviewing me was relaxed and caring. When I was asked questions she was waiting patiently for the answers. She explained what type of person they were looking for and what kind of dedication required to work for a great place like Texas Home Health. The interview went well. The on boarding process was explained and paperwork can be filled out before you arrive for the first day of orientation. Orientation was explained by a great office manager that is dedicated to her job and helping others.

Interview Questions

• what type of home health work have you done before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not really a negotiating phase. This position offers good pay either part or full time work and great benefits. 401 K, Health benefits, short and long term insurance. The benefits and pay are right on the mark.

Home Healthcare Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coldspring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Home Health (Coldspring, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I went to the office and asked for a job for a particular person and they handed me a real stack of papers to fill out then a few days later met with them and the person I was to be provider for and was hired on the spot. I remember them telling me that the person may be hard to work for and I got nervous, but now & even still now we are still friends. The person has their ways of doing things as most people do. It is just a matter of getting to know them and their ways of doing things and doing your best to make them happy.

Interview Questions

• did I have reliable transportation? At the time I did not have very good transportation at all. I had to rely on others to take me back & forth to work. God seen to it that I was there and home everyday that I worked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked and got paid minimum wage.

Area Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Home Health (Lufkin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Met with Director of Operations and was a routine interview with the generic questions and answers. I was interviewed on the same day as 4 others. I got a reply within 2 days after interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where you were aware of an issue with a coworker regarding management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was in the form of an offer letter.

CNA/HHA Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Home Health (Baytown, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief straight to the point the interview was conducted at the residents home both the resident and myself were interviewed it took about a half an how for the interview I was given a copy of the days and time to report to the resident home notification of attendant and schedule change.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Home Health in June 2012.

Interview

I had been contracting with Texas Home Health and other agencies and decided to look for full time employment. I had a great interview via phone and then in person with the director and the therapy manager. They were very open about job requirements and responsiblities. The director took my salary request to "higher ups" and was able to provide an acceptable counter offer quickly. I immediately felt "at home" with the other employees attached to this office.

Interview Questions

• Discussion about making the shift from contract to full time, while balancing the completion of cases for other agencies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short and sweet.