Texas Instruments Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

3.3

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

It was difficult to get a job. I was in constant contact with hiring manager, but it took about 4 years to finally get a requisition freed up by corporate in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• a question on the board asking for a calculation to be performed in front of hiring manager.   1 Answer

Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Asked behavioral, technical, and resume based questions. Described the position I was applying for, what they did, and allowed me to ask questions. The interview was very relaxing and they helped anytime I got stuck on the technical questions.

Interview Questions

• To solve and describe an RC circuit.   1 Answer

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through college and got interviewed on campus. There was one one-on-one round with one interviewer. It was mostly behavioral questions and few technical questions. The interview was easy though I couldn't get through that round. Mainly, because I bombed one question big time. Got my reject next day itself. Still it was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioural questions with two technical questions. The technical questions were basic like step input to rc filter, lc filter etc.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was mostly behavioral and based on your resume. Make sure to know everything on your resume and be able to describe everything in detail. Also, do some research on the company and have questions ready for the interviewers.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied for precision analog amplifier tester; Typical interview process: Applied online, 1 hour phone screen, whole day face to face interview; 5 different interviewers; basic transistor and amplifier/filter questions, basic programming, plus some logic question;

Interview Questions

• What are positive feedback and negative feedback amplifier?; how do they look like?; how are they different?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. I got an interview through an on campus career fair and the first interview was one on one with just basic behavioral questions. It then took about a week to get moved on to the second interview which was pre-recorded answers through a webcam and you submit your answers. This was through a special program where they had an employee ask a question through a pre-recorded video and then you have about 30 seconds to prepare and a minute to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• Of the three financial statements, which do you think is the most important and why?
      What projects in school or work would benefit you in this internship?
      What do you hope to get out of this internship?
      Tell us a time when you portrayed leadership.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I got the basic interview through career fair where they just checked the resume and asked few simple questions. They scheduled another face to face interview the next day. The interviewer was friendly and the interview lasted for half an hour.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly regarding the basics of MOS transistors, design of amplifiers etc and about the projects in resume.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

A 1-hour phone interview with basic questions lead to an intensive all-day interview, with a constant onslaught of technical questions (whiteboard/paper required) from many different employees in the department. Overall, I was not disappointed at the quality and thoroughness of the interview, but wished it was a bit more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Draw a differential amplifier with variable values for the resistors and find the transfer function (perform frequency domain analysis) on the resultant schematic.   1 Answer

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The interview was good, a lot of knowledgeable engineers that were engaged and interested in what they were doing. Very technical. I felt comfortable to have an opportunity to work with such good engineers.

Interview Questions

• Show the gain of on amplifier/ improve. Compensation of the amplifier.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them I had other offers, they increase the options and salary

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call after two weeks. Totally two interviews. A phone and on-site interview. The first one took one hour with a hiring manager. For the on-site, i was interviewed with different staff on different subjects such as digital, analog, signal processing, RF and etc.