Texas Instruments Digital Leap Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Leap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

They brought me in along with a few other candidates. There was a dinner the night we arrived, which was very casual and enjoyable. The next day, we took a tour of the facility and had three 1 on 1 interviews with managers, each lasting about 45 minutes. The questions were mostly behavioral and about my experiences. Then there was a surprise 2 minute presentation in front of about 10 managers about why TI should hire me. The overall experience was good, but I wasn't given an offer and I wasn't given a reason why.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Digital Leap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Very good interview process. One on one with three different managers followed by a quick on-your-feet presentation. They paid for an expensive dinner the night before in an informal atmosphere that allowed us to ask questions without feeling intimidated. Most of the people were nice and thoughtful. Spent about 5 hours on site doing the interview and enjoyed meeting the people there.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if a TI can't expand with a customer?   1 Answer

Grad school.