Texas Instruments Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day., I just sent my resume on the career fair. and then they told me to have the interview next day. Sorry I am not have interview yet, after i have it , i will update my information.

Interview Questions

• describe a project that you worked on in the past, describe what part you played in it, describe the project architecture.   Answer Question

Applications Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. First was on campus interview, interviewer wanted to know all things I have done in technical projects and asked 1 or 2 technical questions. 2nd interview was video interview with an employee from Analog Systems, he made the interview very comfortable and we really got to know each other.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

First round is behavioral. They asked about what I did in college and just went over my resume. Asked about diversity questions and how I would react to conflicts. Not too bad. Got into second round in a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had conflicted with others.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied at a job fair, and then I was asked to come in for a scheduled, short 20 minute interview. They were not very organized as I had to wait there. When they finally came out, I was paired with this young recruiter who did have some engineering experience. It wasn't interesting at all, and the questions were very simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any hands-on engineering experience.   Answer Question

Systems Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a lot of behavioral questions. The technical questions involved amplifiers and simple circuits. They also asked me about the projects that I listed in my resume. So I would recommend having an in depth knowledge about your resume

Interview Questions

• Describe the project you have been most passionate about.   Answer Question

Advanced Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Standard, but a bit behind the times / current market

Interview Questions

• Would you stay at the same salary for 3 Years   1 Answer

Organization could not meet salary and benefit requirements