Texas Instruments ACCESS Rotational Program – Finance, Accounting, and Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Instruments

1 Interview Review

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

The recruitment team came to my university's career fair. The recruiters and managers there asked me some interview-like questions as we were speaking. Afterward, I got invited to a first-round interview on-campus (which happened the next day). The day after the on-campus interview, I was invited to complete a second-round interview via HireVue, a virtual interview system. I had 3 business days to complete the virtual interview. One week after completing the virtual interview, I was invited to a final round interview at their headquarters in Dallas. The final round interview was about a month later and was a 2-day experience. On the first day, the group of candidates toured the different corporate and manufacturing facilities in the Dallas area, networked with current employees (some of which were interviewing us the next day), and ate a lot of food! The next day we completed the actual interviews and a group activity. I received an offer the day after the final round interviews were over (this may not have been the norm though, as I told the recruiter that I had an outstanding offer that I needed to respond to). The whole process, start to finish, took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important financial statement? Answer from the perspective of a manufacturing company's internal stakeholders.   Answer Question