Texas Instruments Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Had to present a technical project I had worked on and answer questions about it. Also had behavioral in person interview and 2nd semi technical phone 1 on 1. All in all not too bad, technical knowledge was needed though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at the university career fair, and was immediately scheduled as interview for the same week. The interview was all behavioral with a "suspicious" focus on diversity. I don't think I would have accepted an offer regardless.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Multiple Phone Interviews over a few weeks, asked about work and project experience. Asked about course description and detailed lab experience. The whole process took about 4 weeks to get back to me. Very throughout interview process.

Interview Questions

• What courses have you taken, project work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager and also a thirty minute interview with a human resources manager. The interview with the manager was almost entirely technical questions based on class projects and general electronics theory. I recieved the offer the week following the interview.

Interview Questions

• the effects of adding or removing capacitors/inductors to different parts of a circuit   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied at a job fair, and then I was asked to come in for a scheduled, short 20 minute interview. They were not very organized as I had to wait there. When they finally came out, I was paired with this young recruiter who did have some engineering experience. It wasn't interesting at all, and the questions were very simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any hands-on engineering experience.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Applied for Product Marketing Engineer Intern position. Interview process took about two months. I applied on campus through a career fair and then was asked to interview on campus later that week. About a month later there was a video interview with a manager. After that I was in contact with my recruiter to stay up to date on my application status.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews consisted of behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, etc. No outright technical questions, but I was asked to talk about some of the projects listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

After attending a career fair, I was invited to a behavioral and technical interview on campus the next day. I was then instructed to call a managing engineer at the Dallas site and we had an eased conversation about my familiarity with the semiconductor industry. Overall, the interview was not challenging and was not nearly as stressful as other interview series that i have engaged in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project partner wasn't performing up to spec and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Send in my resume and got a phone call. They asked about some personality quiz and some technical question. The person who interviewed me was really friendly. The phone interview lasted about an hour. The overall process was easy and I got an offer letter after a week.