Texas Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got called in for an on-site interview about a month later. The interview was with 3 people back-to-back with people that I would be working with and for.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly Relaxed. The recruiter started off by asking questions about my background and my resume and then we moved on to circuit questions and job description. After that they sent me the offer in 1-2 days and they were really nice in making sure that I was interested and how thrilled they were to have me.

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

got the interview through the career fair, very hard to hold a conversation with the interviewer. he didnt seem like he wanted to be there, when i asked questions, he answered them in one word

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2017.

Interview

First interview involves six questions asked in HireVue in which you record your answers to some pre-recorded videos. All are behavioral. Second interview is a one on one interview with someone in TI on HireVue in video form. Some technical questions, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Explain what a low pass filter is and what it is used for.   Answer Question

Analog Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Gainesville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Met a recruiter from Texas Instruments at my college career fair - they were extensively looking for analog design interns. I had a decent coursework with 2 relevant projects and no work experience.

Interview Questions

• - Asked me to explain all my relevant projects.   Answer Question
    • - Out of the blue, asked me for my favorite circuit.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

1 hour phone interview friendly conversation. Asked about resume, overall behavioral questions. Two nice workers asked about various things and explained about texas instuemnts in details. I believe the interview went pretty well. Texas Instuemnts is a great company and would recommend to everyone

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge, how to handle problems, resume, etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online the process took about 2 months. The first interview was a video interview. You have to record yourself. 5 questions. 3 mins to answer each question. All the questions were behavioral/situational. The second interview was a live one to one video with an interviewer. It was heavily Technical based interview.

Technical Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (New York, NY).

Interview

There were three separate parts - the first was a set of six questions asked through Hirevue, where you would receive a question and record a response. The second was a live video interview. The third was an on-site interview at the Dallas headquarters.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process consisted of four stages. First was a phone interview with a recruiter from TI, during which we discussed the positions available and my interest/fit for each one. I was then scheduled for a HireVue virtual interview where I recorded my responses via webcam to a set of 5 or 6 questions. I then participated in an interview with an engineer for which I was asked to present a powerpoint of a technical project, and had to respond to a few technical questions. I was flown in to Dallas, TX for the last part of the interview process - for which I spent a day having lunch with current TI members and the other candidates for the position. This was followed by a series of three interviews the next morning, with a pair of engineering managers for each interview session. They asked both behavioral questions and technical questions during the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How to approach the testing of a device if not enough input ports were available at once   Answer Question
    • Sorting algorithms for array elements   Answer Question
    • Ohm's Law Circuit Analaysis, Combinational logic-gate circuit diagram   Answer Question
    • Most diverse team that you worked in, and the challenges associated with it   Answer Question
    • MOSFET inverter logic-gate, AC/DC analysis of a MOSFET amplifier circuit, Diode questions   Answer Question

Chip Design/Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Washington, DC).

Interview

I interviewed to university graduate position, Three thecnical interviews.
    Lot of questions about projects from university, followed by general understanding of digital design and computer architecture.
    It is important to go over the basic stuff and be very positive during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Design a method for verifying the interface between a memory unit and cpu.   Answer Question
    • How to synchronize clocks between two systems   Answer Question