Texas Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017
1,009 Interview Reviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in February 2017.

Interview

Ok interview. I applied online and got a call about a month later. Phone interview. Asked questions about my resume and certain situations and if i've been in them and what did i do in said situations. Also got asked standard HR questions along with a problem solving question.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to take charge of a group and how did other react to that.   1 Answer

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Conducted an on-campus interview at University of Central Florida. A webcam interview was then conducted a few days later, followed by a trip to their Dallas headquarters for a final interview the following week. The first interview was mainly behavioral questions, the 2nd web-cam interview was mainly behavioral with a couple technical questions (draw an inverting amplifier with a gain of -2, draw a non-inverting op-amp amplifier with a gain of +2)

Interview Questions

• A circuit was drawn on the whiteboard consisting of two op-amps with reference voltages and and input voltage going into both op-amps. The outputs of the mosfet each had diodes, which were both attached to the gate of an n-channel mosfet, which had the source attached to ground, and the drain attached to a resistor which was connected to a reference voltage. I was then asked if I knew what the circuit did.   1 Answer

Process Integration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a phone call with a recruiter and another interview with a hiring manager the following day. He invited me to an on site interview which took place 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your research.
      How does XRD, XRR work (was on my resume)
      Normal MOSFET questions. Short channel effect?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus first. Was a fairly easy going interview. Didn't ask any technical questions just a few behavioral. I have my second interview later this week for Product Marketing Engineer.

High School Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

The interview process was not too formal and was only available to those who were part of the engineering academy at my high school. They generally want to know if you are passionate about electrical and computer engineering, and they did so by asking about my interests. Overall, it was not difficult at all, and they seek those at the top of the high school class within the academy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

The first interview is a recorded interview. They give you pre-recorded questions and you record yourself through hirevue. I personally did not like it. It feels very impersonal and I like being able to see my interviewer to read the atmosphere of the room.

Interview Questions

• Are most of your courses in digital or analog? Do you prefer digital or analog? Why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got called in for an on-site interview about a month later. The interview was with 3 people back-to-back with people that I would be working with and for.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly Relaxed. The recruiter started off by asking questions about my background and my resume and then we moved on to circuit questions and job description. After that they sent me the offer in 1-2 days and they were really nice in making sure that I was interested and how thrilled they were to have me.

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

got the interview through the career fair, very hard to hold a conversation with the interviewer. he didnt seem like he wanted to be there, when i asked questions, he answered them in one word

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2017.

Interview

First interview involves six questions asked in HireVue in which you record your answers to some pre-recorded videos. All are behavioral. Second interview is a one on one interview with someone in TI on HireVue in video form. Some technical questions, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Explain what a low pass filter is and what it is used for.   Answer Question