Texas Land and Cattle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Land and Cattle

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Land and Cattle (San Antonio, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

minimal. I mostly listened to the General manager tell me about himself and his style. He did not ask me many questions. The kitchen manager described how he ran the kitchen. He did not ask many questions either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotitation

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Texas Land and Cattle in February 2010.

Interview

I applied for the hostess position via Snagajob, and later visited the physical location so I could complete my interview with the manager. However, there must have been a flub as it turned out they didn't have an open hostess position. They were actually searching for a waiter/waitress, a position I was not old enough to qualify for. The manager was very polite and told me she would keep my application on file and contact me in the event a hostess position becomes available.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in this type of work enviroment?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Land and Cattle in October 2009.

Interview

applied online one evening, got a call for an interview the next day, went to the interview, got asked like three questions, got the job, started in two days. for me it was way too easy