Texas Physical Therapy Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists

Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists.

Interview

very professional and laid back interview process that asked all your basic interview questions. Familiarity with exercise is a plus if applying for this position. They get back to you as soon as possible due to the amount of part time students working at the clinic.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Asked why I was interested, my background in the field, my goals, how long I planned on working there. The requirements for the position, as well as the expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists.

Interview

Phone interview, person interview, shadow interview and then possible job offer

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to solve a problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting pay was $10.00 p/h. After 1 year review, got a raise

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Physical Therapy Specialists (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

Had a video conference interview with the residency director, who laid out all the details of the residency. A lot of the interview was getting to know me as a person and if I would be a good fit for the company and the residency program