Texas Roadhouse Broil Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Roadhouse Broil Cook Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Farmington, NM) in June 2014.

Interview

It was laid back informal type of interview I came manager came out and took me to his office and we sat down started out by me talking about myself and asking some questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Bloomington, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. The whole process took a couple days and two different managers interviewed me. Both interviews lasted a maximum of 10 minutes and there were no serious questions involved.

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Alliance, NE) in September 2009.

Interview

Apply in store ask to give application to a manager. you get one interview then a group orientation if you get the job. rather easy process. ask basic questions like where you go to school, do you have reliable transportation, recent job history and reason for leaving

Interview Questions

Negotiation

gave me a wage for probational period and then a raise after that period ended