Texas Roadhouse Busboy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Stillwater, OK) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I was only asked a couple of questions about my prior work experience by the manager and I was hired on the spot. It was one of the easiest interviews for a easy job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (San Marcos, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I had to find out from a current employee the date and time to dress nice and turn in an application in order to get an interview. I had to show up looking nice between monday-thursday, from 2pm to 4pm and ring the doorbell to turn in the application and hope to get an interview.

Interview Questions

• He only asked me one question to tell him about myself, and politely talked about Texas Roadhouse policy and his management style.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monaca, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Monaca, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy, no true interview really, dont need experience. Come in after hiring for run down of job and requirements.