Texas Roadhouse Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Roadhouse Hostess Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

1.9

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was asked in for an interview a week and a half later. The manager interviewing me was very kind and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

They have a two interview process with two different managers, which I'm sure is a great way to get more than one perspective on an interviewee. Very casual interview. Was offered a job the day after my second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Chesapeake, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got called the next day. We set up an interview. When i went to the interview it was very laid back. Once i was finished i thanked her and left. A couple of days later i got called back for a second interview. Once i went the second interview, it was a little stressful but not much. They didnt offer me a job because I wouldn't be there enough.

Interview Questions

• Do you do any extracurricular activities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Wausau, WI).

Interview

I went in to turn in an application, and the owner offered to interview me on the spot. The interview was short and relaxed. He offered the position to me after the very brief interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to manage several responsibilities at once?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

easy interview process, filled out application spoke with manager right after handing it in. Got a call a few days later about coming in for job orientation. Applied as sever but got put as a host due to lack of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Kissimmee, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied on snagajob. Got a call a couple days, and went through 3 interviews and got hired within a week. The first two were with managers and the third was with the MP who just told me about uniform and pay rate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about yourself.. Hobbies and such
      Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

I arrived about 10 minutes early for my interview. The manager sat me in a booth and the whole interview lasted maybe 5 minutes. She asked me about my extracurricular activities and if I played any sports. She went through my application that I submitted online just to confirm some things and I was out of there before the interview was initially supposed to start. I thought it went well, but I never heard anything from them. My advice, call THEM to show that you're seriously interested in the job.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call to interview very last minute. When I went to the interview it took 5 minutes and I was told that I might get a call to come in for a second interview within the next week. The interview questions were basic. The whole waiting for a second interview (which I was never called in for) was a bit annoying. But it was my first job interview so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

the interview process was painless and easy. (The only thing positive about this job) I filled out my application in the restaurant and had my first interview when I handed it in.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know that works here? What jobs did you have before? Why do you want to work here? etc. basic interview questions   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

The process took three interviews with three different managers. The first was a basic one and the last two were more situational. The managers waited until the last interview to ask about availability and scheduling and did not like that I was a full-time college student. I was told that they generally like to work with high schoolers or people out of college due to flexibility. They wasted my time as well as theirs.

Interview Questions

• If an overtly intoxicated person was walking out of the restaurant, what would you do?   1 Answer