Texas Roadhouse Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Roadhouse Server Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Asked about me, my experience, and goals. They asked how long I would be at Texas Roadhouse, and if I wanted to pursue any opportunities there. They also wanted to know why I left my other job, and why I wanted to work at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite dish.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. I had to wait around for about 15 minutes until a manger finally met with me for the interview. They asked basic serving questions, about my previous serving experiences, what makes a good server, and how to keep customers happy. It didn't last very long, and they offered me the job right on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

I went in and the interview was easy. The hiring manager just wanted to know about me and my past jobs. Normal interview expereince. I was offered the job and accepted. I was told they would email the paper work to me and be in touch for setting up orientation. Never got an email a few days after the interview. I called the manager and he said he'd get right on it. He never did. He is now ignoring my calls. So unprofessional. I can't believe how rude these people are! People rely on jobs and to string them on like that is wrong!

Interview Questions

Didn't want to decline but since they never gave me the paper work ultimately that was my only option.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They are friendly and ask you basic interview questions. You are usually interviewed twice and meet with the general manager and he is the one with the final say if you get hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join the roadhouse team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Camden, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Camden, DE).

Interview

Three step interview when you first meet with a manager, then with the managing partner, and then in a group setting where you receive all of your paperwork and go over the training process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Lubbock, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then about a week later I got a phone call asking if I was interested in an interview. The interview process was really quick it took less than 15 mins. The interviewer was a little busy on his phone and just asked me simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in Steubenville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Steubenville, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

spoke for 10 minutes led to believe made real money here . was told would be hired for weekends and i barely work 3 days a week not including weekends ..this place sucks for money !!! i will quit as soon as i find a better job ...welfare pays better than this .

Interview Questions

• are you availalable for am on weekends .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Butler, PA).

Interview

Casual. I met with the manager, we sat down and talked about what I was looking for. She gave me all the paperwork to fill out, and we talked about what my training schedule would be. It was very easy and laid-back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Toledo, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was very brief, but master seemed he injury interested in my life and background and asked why I wanted to work here, why I left other serving jobs, etc.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness, if any?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was like literally less then 10 minute's. It wasn't hard at all. They asked me the usual typical interview questions. Then they would say that they'll call me back for a second interview if they were interested in hiring me. They never called me back