Texas Roadhouse Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

1.7

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

it took 2 days and I was hired. very easy interview. had a great time working there. for anyone looking for cash quick become a server, you can easily make 300 dollars a week working as a server. plus you don't even need to work 40 full hours a week like some others. you can enjoy a life and still make a decent living

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, wend to the restaurant and got an interview for the next day. I got the job on the spot and started training the next day. Training is a very intense process. Many test and quizzes.

Interview Questions

• What other experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Lincoln, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called the following week to follow up. Once we agreed on a time for the one on one interview, I came in, casual dress wear and answered the questions. Was hired on the spot and given a training schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Grove City, OH).

Interview

The GM will sit you down and basically ask you all of the basics. They are very nice and will ask you about your availability and other priorities. Then they will set you up with a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work previously? How will you be an asset to the company? How much experience do you have serving? How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Interview

Simple, asked about experience and what my strengths and weaknesses were. Asked what my availability would be, because in this business it is required that you work weekends which is common sense.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online then walked in with my resume and introduced myself the next day. Right there they set me up for an interview for the next day. I interviewed the next day then they scheduled me for a 2nd interview for 2 days later. They called me the next day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous manager say about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Kingwood, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The managers called me to set up the interview. When I got there, we sat at the table and discussed why I wanted to work for the company and what my goals for the position were, as well as my previous work history.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you have to offer that makes you a good fit for this restaurant?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

Discussed previous experience serving. Interviewer mentioned that he looks more for personality than specific skills. "I can train anyone to wait tables, I'm looking for people with personality, that can talk to people"

Interview Questions

• Describe a way in which you handled an issue with a table   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Asked about me, my experience, and goals. They asked how long I would be at Texas Roadhouse, and if I wanted to pursue any opportunities there. They also wanted to know why I left my other job, and why I wanted to work at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite dish.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. I had to wait around for about 15 minutes until a manger finally met with me for the interview. They asked basic serving questions, about my previous serving experiences, what makes a good server, and how to keep customers happy. It didn't last very long, and they offered me the job right on the spot.