Texas Roadhouse Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Roadhouse Waiter Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Miami, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

alot of pestering questions on whether or not I was competent enough for the position. Plus questions on my background and me as person. Went through three different employees they all asked basically the same questions just worded differently. One of the easier interviews I've had but didn't like the pestering too much

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Boise, ID).

Interview

The hiring process is outstanding. Upon returning your application, everyone is interviewed on the spot, even if positions are not available. Applicants are filed, and called when positions are opened. The interviewer is full of energy and fun. It is a very comfortable environment, as they really try to get a feel for your personality, and your goals.

Interview Questions

• There were no surprises, everything is very straight forward. mostly looking for personality, team player, and someone fun and goal oriented.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Bowie, MD).

Interview

Filled out application in restaurant, went in for walk-in interview, pretty straight-forward, she told me tell her about myself, asked about what I like to do on my spare time and where I wanted to go to college, and asked what times I could work.

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Anderson, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

They offer open interviews on Wednesday's from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., sometimes later if need be. After a brief interview with questions pertaining to your education, available time, and other questions that pertain to working there. You may then get a second interview after the first to decide whether or not you should be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The only negotiating that was necessary was the amount of hours and days I would be working, and they worked very well with me and my school schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Fairfield, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring was done on a mass level, everybody shoved into one room where we waited and watched a video. Called into a room one at a time and was asked typical questions about experience and strengths and weaknesses. Wait time was probably 1 hour, everybody who walked in was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• The video that you just watched in the other room in the background, what was everything that was said about the restaurant in the video?   Answer Question