Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

1 Interview Review

4.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Odessa, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was two parts, back-to-back. Interviewed with the head of the department first. He asked great questions, all to identify conceptual overview of me. Interested in my ability to develop relationships, a key part of this position.
The second part of the process, I was taken to a different room to interview with the person currently performing the position and the Assistant Dean of the department. They asked more questions, getting to know me, and gave me the opportunity to ask them questions as well. The part that I was trying to determine was more about the job (initial description was very concise and limited) and what skills would be the best to possess to make me successful in that position.
At the end of this interview process this day, I was told the rest of the process, which includes visiting again a possible two more times, and then they were hoping to be able to make a decision.
It was a positive experience overall, and I have completed step one. The folks I interacted with seemed very pleasant and genuine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your relationship building skills, how do you collaborate with others?
    Do you enjoy numbers and details? Do you get lost in the details?
    What made you decide to apply for this position, what interested you in the description?   Answer Question