Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Lubbock, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

An open job interview is an interview for employment where companies accept job applications during a ranges of times when all applicants who are interested in applying can attend. The company conducts on-the-spot interviews rather than scheduling individual interview appointments with candidates. If the company advertises open interviews, this will be the first step in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process if the company does not start with open interviews.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Abilene, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was through email followed by a personal interview which included a presentation and critical review. Then a personal interview with the immediate supervisor and it was done. The talks were mainly about the research and the direction in which the lab was moving. This included the future work of the lab if appointed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Terms of appointment and sponsorship and negotiation was not tough

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (El Paso, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, the process took 2.5 months from date of application to hiring date. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (El Paso) in Sept. 2016. The process consisted of an interview and a few follow up calls.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview with the supervisor and PI of the project. Few questions on prior research experience, research interests, and coordinating experience. Additional questions related to experience with evaluation materials, data analysis, and leadership/coordinating style.   Answer Question