Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Student Assistant

Interviews at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Lubbock, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed via phone and after an extremely casual conversation received an offer immediately after. I wasn't nervous at all during due to the laid back approach taken I that department

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a way you've been able to take initiative?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Lubbock, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

For my interview process, all I had to do was fill out an online application. Then after about a week I got a phone call to have a face to face interview the following day. The interview was simple and basic.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was willing to work during the holidays.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. It was take it or leave it.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in May 2014.

Interview

Online Application and Interview. I applied for the job through an online website which is maintained by the university. After my application was reviewed, I was called for an interview.