Texas Trust Credit Union Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Trust Credit Union

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Trust Credit Union (Arlington, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Put in an application online in February, then received an invite for an online math assessment in April. A week after completing the assessment, I was called in for an interview. It was with the assistant manager and the lead teller who interviewed me, with the manager asking me questions and the lead teller writing my answers down. I was asked the basic service questions and about school, which is where I believe things went wrong. They seemed very concerned that I was still in school, even though I only attend Tue/Thur mornings and the shifts were for Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat. Despite that, the interview went very well, and I left thinking I was sure to get the job as they had three open positions and it went so well. I was never called or emailed back, and I never even received a formal rejection. Other than their uneasiness about my school schedule, I really have no idea what could have gone wrong.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Would you be interested in moving up in the company? What is your schedule like? What is your money handling experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Trust Credit Union

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Trust Credit Union (Arlington, TX).

Interview

process took about 2 weeks. I did not receive an offer past the interview.
    I applied online, through their site. the next day, I received an email requesting a digital interview (I hate those. I tend to get too comfortable and ramble, because I'm interviewing in the comfort of my home, but I guess that's the point). After the standard three business days, I decided to just call and check where I was in the process. The recruiter said she hadn't gotten to it yet, but by the end of the week she invited me in for an in-person interview. Most of the interview had already been conducted digitally I guess the in-person questions were more personal get-to-know-you questions (still professionally relevant, of course). She was very likable, and I found the questions challenging but very interesting. I also presented my questions (vertical job growth, expectations, challenges, goals to set, etc.). I honestly thought I was in, but a couple of days letter, I got an email saying otherwise. Overall, I thought recruiting process was challenging, but very simple.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to serve/help a difficult or angry customer?   Answer Question