Text100 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Text100 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.6

PR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Text100.

Interview

The interview and writing test were not difficult. However, the two ladies interviewed me didn't ask for evidence of my answers to their questions. I'm not sure if they were really in the mood of checking my capability or persona...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PR?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had about 90 minutes of interview time with various people (manager, other operations team members I'd be working with). It was obviously well organized, and people were cordial and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation with a Vice President needing assistance.   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Two phone screenings (one with recruiter and one with account manager), one in-person group interview and the second round is a full on presentation. I was more than qualified for this position and truly believed I aced both interviews. To be honest, the whole presentation thing threw me off. Not because I am uncomfortable presenting but because it was just simply an awkward and manufactured environment. There were new people in the room I hadn't met before for "fresh perspective" and they just seemed unhappy. Overall, I could tell this was a great place to work in a traditional sense, but I got the feeling my interviewers were not actually happy to be there. They seemed fake and that's not an environment I'd want to work in.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Text100 (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Really Fun pretty exciting and very unique. Also a little bit scary, but also dynamic and energetic. What was it like? I would say fun or at least exxciting. Pretty cool. Great!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Text100 (Rochester, NY).

Interview

One interview that was relatively quick. The interview was very conversational and the interviewers were very friendly and willing to answer all/any questions about the company that I had.

Interview Questions

• I would just know about the client's they are working with they may ask about that or your knowledge on their work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

Really easy. I contacted them and a few days later I got an email with the interview details.
    After doing the interview, they contacted me a few days later with the answer and some requirements I needed to send to get started.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Text100 (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

The graduate hiring process consisted of an initial CV and detailed cover letter.The first round interview was a 30 Minute SKYPE interview. The final round was 8 hours long including written and spoken individual&group competency based assignment followed by several 1 on 1 interviews with different level staff.

Interview Questions

• What area of communications theory is most useful in practice?   Answer Question
    • What gets you up in the morning?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about researching specialist bloggers to engage with?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview, It was a mix of personality questions, IQ and skills , general knowledge. I also met with two different people and it took long. It was not very tough though. The interview depends on the team you are hiring for

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Text100 (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

2 separate Interviews. Jeweils habe ich mit 3 Mitarbeitern aus verschiedenen Rängen gesprochen, dabei hab ich mich vorgestellt sowie hatte Zeit Fragen zu stellen. Ich musste zudem einen zeitlich begrenzten Schreibtest am PC absolvieren.

Interview Questions

• Warum haben Sie Interesse an einer mittelgroßen Agentur und nicht an einer kleinen oder sehr großen Agentur?   1 Answer