Text100 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Text100

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Text100 (Rochester, NY).

Interview

One interview that was relatively quick. The interview was very conversational and the interviewers were very friendly and willing to answer all/any questions about the company that I had.

Interview Questions

• I would just know about the client's they are working with they may ask about that or your knowledge on their work.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

We had a really good phone call and I was asked in for an interview. Once the interview was finished, I received an offer via email. Great interviewer and great office!

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Two phone screenings (one with recruiter and one with account manager), one in-person group interview and the second round is a full on presentation. I was more than qualified for this position and truly believed I aced both interviews. To be honest, the whole presentation thing threw me off. Not because I am uncomfortable presenting but because it was just simply an awkward and manufactured environment. There were new people in the room I hadn't met before for "fresh perspective" and they just seemed unhappy. Overall, I could tell this was a great place to work in a traditional sense, but I got the feeling my interviewers were not actually happy to be there. They seemed fake and that's not an environment I'd want to work in.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was timely, informative and I was able to get a great sense of the company's culture. However, I received an offer from another agency during this process. Would have loved to split myself in two and send one to this company, and the other to where I ultimately decided to go.

Interview Questions

• What technology publications and/or trades do you read regularly to stay up to date?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Text100 in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and I received an e-mail promptly the next day to schedule a phone interview that week. The phone interview covered the basics of learning more about my work experience as well as tougher questions about interacting with others in the workplace and even salary.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a coworker in the workplace? What did you do to resolve this?   Answer Question

PR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Text100.

Interview

The interview and writing test were not difficult. However, the two ladies interviewed me didn't ask for evidence of my answers to their questions. I'm not sure if they were really in the mood of checking my capability or persona...

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had about 90 minutes of interview time with various people (manager, other operations team members I'd be working with). It was obviously well organized, and people were cordial and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation with a Vice President needing assistance.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

two rounds, constructive and professional, focus on both soft skills and hard skills, especially on culture fit. Appreciate the opportunity to meet multiple faces instead of just one interviewer throughout the process

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They reach out to you via phone where you have a brief interview. If you pass that, they ask you to come into the office for a two hour interview. There are two 30 minute interview sessions each with about 4 different current employees. After this, you take a one hour writing test.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Text100 (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

Really easy. I contacted them and a few days later I got an email with the interview details.
    After doing the interview, they contacted me a few days later with the answer and some requirements I needed to send to get started.