Textron Leadership Development Program: Marketing and Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Leadership Development Program: Marketing and Sales Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Leadership Development Program - Marketing and Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

I had to interviews for the position, first was over the phone and the second was I was invited to one of Textron's companies (E-Z-GO). There were 18 people invited down for 2 open positions. The interview was broken up into 2 sections, team A and B. Team A interviewed first while team B was in an informational session about LDP. The interview process was set up kind of like speed dating, each person had 20-30 minutes to meet with different individuals within the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Textron

Leadership Development Program: Marketing and Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron in September 2011.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my university's career fair. He invited me to interview the next day. I met with two individuals who started the interview off by letting me "take the wheel". I had to run the interview by asking questions. Then we talked about me and my qualifications. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and do you have any questions about Textron?   Answer Question