Thales Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thales Engineering Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview, two experts and an HR representative. Friendly and laid back. Technical questions mainly focusing on my experience and activities completed. HR asked some of the usual questions about career aspirations and expected benefits.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thales

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thales in January 2011.

Interview

HR interview

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thales in December 2007.

Interview

Typical 1:1 interview, line manager and department manager took part.

The interview was fairly generic consisting of separate meeting with H.R. before meeting department management. Typical agenda - initial introductions, discussion of background and some questions to test technical competencies. Interviewers used a self-prepared score card to record the interviewees capabilities. A works tour followed the discussion.

I have rated the interview as "easy" - I have since had interviewers who are professionally trained to expertly extract relevant information from you. Factors other than just "ability to do the job" should have been explored further. The last statement was equally applicable for both the interviewee & interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What would your manager say are you Pro's & Cons?   1 Answer