Thales Interview Questions in France | Glassdoor

Thales Interview Questions in France

Updated May 30, 2017

2.5

Ingenieur R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

This review refers to Thales Services SAS, it is a branch of Thales Group that provides consultants to Thales and other external clients, like an SSII. I applied to a generic advertisement published on a website.
    First contact with RH, that explains how they are different from other SSII. No technical question, nor explanation about the mission, nor the client.
    After more than one month, a technical interview via telephone with an Engineer, whose only target is to test your skills and see if there is a match with one of its clients (again, no mention about the real job you are going to do). The Engineer was competent in its questions, and acted in a professional way.
    After that, no answer, I had to contact them to have an answer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Initial HR screening, Detailed discussion on previous projects and experience, simulation of some real life project situations and associated plan of action, risk management, people management, reporting and stakeholder management round

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced in previously managed projects and how did you overcome those?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much scope of negotiation on Job Title, otherwise you can negotiate on almost everything else

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Paris (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

University sent over my CV and a few weeks later I was asked to do a phone interview. Only lasted about 30 mins, typical interview questions asking about my studies, current work and what skills I had that were suitable for role

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

3 interviews and good explanation about the Job

Telecommunications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Toulouse (France)) in March 2014.

Interview

One telephone interview and an assessment day (runs through the morning until around 2pm). The assessment day begins with several group activities, then each person is interviewed on a 1:1 basis with the department (which you applied to) head and a HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented programming questions (inheritance, encapsulation)   Answer Question

Ingénieur Logiciel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thales in March 2013.

Interview

interviews with HR , team leader, manager
    discussions on the cv , previous experiences, expectation , long term carrier view
    detailed presentation of the job and working conditions
    test on software development knowledge
    very friendly
    not difficult
    well organized

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company   1 Answer

Ingenieur En Conduite Du Changement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thales (Paris (France)) in January 2013.

Interview

2 months after applying online, I had a prescreening interview with HR over the phone that by the end of the call invited me for an onsite meeting (still with HR) on the next Wednesday morning. The on-site HR meeting led by two HR employees was not tricky at all.
    The same day at noon I was asked if I could come back in the afternoon on the same day for an interview with the 2 direct managers in charge of the position I applied for.
    This interview was more challenging with questions about my experience and vision of change management and questions about what I would ask a customer to assess their change management needs.

alternance ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Angers (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Angers (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique 1h avec manager
    Entretien classique avec une première phase de description de son parcours avec son CV et de ses motivations. Puis présentation du poste par le manager et description de la suite du processus de recrutement. Pas de question pièges. Discussion plus qu'entretien.

Responsable technique developpement Java/Web Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Yvelines, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Thales (Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Yvelines, Ile-de-France (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

Thales Services à Vélizy. Entretien téléphonique obtenu assez rapidement après l'envoi de candidature. Il s'agit en fait d'une boite de services travaillant notamment pour la défense qui cherche un prestataire à déléguer en clientèle et non pas d'un poste fixe malgré ce que laissait entendre l'annonce... N'étant pas intéressé par de la délégation, je n'est pas donné suite.

Interview Questions

• Très rapidement la question des prétentions est venue sur la table...   1 Answer

Chef De Projet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grenoble (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thales (Grenoble (France)).

Interview

3 étapes:
    - Commercial: présentation de l'agence, des projets, des profils recherchés et de l'activité. Questions sur l'évolution de carrière envisagée
    - Technique: sur poste technique, tests sur les technos, les connaissances de patterns d'architecture, sur les projets déjà menés
    - RH: pas de surprise, questions classiques

Interview Questions

• - Etes vous à l'aise de travailler pour une entreprise qui fabrique des armes?   Answer Question