Thales Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quite long and extensive preparation and practice were required. After the initial phone interview with the agent and the employer there were the following stages: aptitude test online (before the interview), presentation about your experiences to evidence your skills for the position you applied for, behaviour type of questionnaire and the actual interview with some standard and job specific interview phases.

Interview Questions

• Walk through the presentation of your previous job / projects demonstrating your skills for the specific job role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Programmer Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Good information provided up front. Interview had lots of different elements
    A - Competency based interviews covering:
    3 - Verbal
    C- Presentation

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

two interviews; on by phone with the hr an the hiring manager and another 1:1 with the same people and the director of procurement
    I have also done a skills tests online before the second interview (easy question but in a very short time)

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Assessment centre only.

Was required to do a written assement which tested the ability to extract information and weight it's importance. A short group exercise. Then a interview with HR, which involves compentency questions and company knowledge and awareness.

Overall very comfortable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Have you every had difficulty working with someone.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview, two experts and an HR representative. Friendly and laid back. Technical questions mainly focusing on my experience and activities completed. HR asked some of the usual questions about career aspirations and expected benefits.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called me on Tuesday about the position. I expressed an interest. Had telephone interview with recruiter on Wednesday. She was awful - really negative about the Company. Mainly spoke to me about the role. No real 'interview questions'.

Face to face interview with HR Manager on Friday. Really knowledgeable and honest. Actually enjoyable interview!

Interview Questions

• Why the move from Finance to Engineering - are you up to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Final interview Friday morning. Offered Friday afternoon. Was crystal clear as to how much the role was signed off up to and I was firm with my expectations - offered top of the banding immediately.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Three stages, initial telephone interview with recruiter. Second interview with prospective line manager, Final interview with Director. All very straightforward. Friendly and put me at ease. Very happy to answer any questions I had and described the company culture very accurately. Instant rapport was easy to establish and I got a good feel for the role at the the various stages of the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fairly easy, I named a figure that I felt was reasonable and they made me a sensible offer that was above it by a small amount

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

After a meeting with the agency to run through the outline role and undertake some pre-screening the interview was a relatively informal process (to recruit for a project based role) comprising a couple of interviews with the manager to whom this role reported. Straight forward competency based questions around the role and requirements.

Project Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

Weak

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Weak