Thales Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thales Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Thales

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly but not excited about the interview. They were doing interviews all around the day. So maybe he is bored. But overall a good experience.
HR does not reply to your emails. No information about the decision until I received a rejection email one month after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thales

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got the interview because I am a female. Most female students have priority to get an interview even though we have a lower gpa. My boyfriend with a much higher GPA did not have a chance.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in this industry before?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to work for us?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website, Then had to take a few online tests, once they were passed I was invited to telephone interview and then an assessment center followed by a final interview. This all seamed a little over the top for a 3 month summer internship. The interviewers were all very nice and put me at ease. They didn't get back to me for weeks after my final interview and then didn't give any constructive feedback apart from no.