Thales Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thales Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Thales

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I got a call from our university career fair. Interview was pretty much based on my resume and previous experience. I had an onsite interview with manager and team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thales

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales in June 2014.

Interview

Walk in the park. HR called, flew me down next week. Offer came in days later, they were desperate to get someone fast and start right away. HR was changed when I was to start, delayed everything

Interview Questions

• Typical out of the book: What do you want, where do you see yourself in blah blah years.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

3 interviews and good explanation about the Job

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thales (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The Interview was conducted by 2 hiring managers. The first 15 minutes of the interview required me to do a presentation on my final year project and how it relates to the company and role I had applied for. The second part of the interview was an extremely in-depth technical interview with a few on the spot mathematical tasks.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy to fill in form, not too long. Then some online tests which weren't too difficult. The interview was half a day with a group activity, short test, HR interview and technical interview. The day went smoothly and the staff running the interview were professional and showed Thales in a good light.

Interview Questions

• What hobbies do you do in your spare time? (HR interview)   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the direct manager and the other with the director. Typical questions about experience history and work related examples. I got the interview through a hiring agency that conducted phone screening. there were many candidates in the interview. the position is a six month contract.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience history and work related examples   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thales (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Psychometric tests online. Invited to assessment centre. Group exercise, very through hour long interview and a written assessment. Assessors are very welcoming and the actual facilities in Reading are very good. Tea, coffee and sandwiches were provided throughout the day

Interview Questions

• When have you had to motivate a team member who wasnt pulling their weight ?   1 Answer

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Crawley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales (North Crawley, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied in February and the process took a few weeks. First stage was the online assessments, followed by assessment center and then a final interview with a HR member and a manager.

Interview Questions

• A few situational strength questions were asked where they presented different situations to me and asked how i encountered those.   Answer Question