The Advisory Board Company Community Impact Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Advisory Board Company Community Impact Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Community Impact Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Received an email from an HR representative of the company requesting to interview me for the position. The email was generated by the individual and I found it very unprofessional. There were a lot of grammatical error, which surprised me and gave me second thoughts about the Advisory Board team. I received a phone call at the agreed time and was asked your typical interview questions. My biggest criticism is that they should rephrase the way they ask someone to talk about themselves. "Walk me thru your resume" kind of shows that the employer didn't take any interest in learning about the candidate. The hiring process is a two-way stress and ABC could definitely use some advising on how to improve their HR team and strategy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed. What did you learn from that experience and how would you apply it in the future?   Answer Question