The Advisory Board Company Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Advisory Board Company Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company.

Interview

The process was quite seamless; I submitted my application and within a week or so was contacted by someone in their Career Management department for a first round phone interview. After reading some reviews on the company and the company culture during my research, I was a bit hesitant to go through with the process, but decide to interview anyway. During my phone interview, I was asked very standard questions and my interviewer was friendly and seemed interested in my background. Though I wasn't chosen for the next round, I wasn't too surprised or bummed -- I don't think I would like or could be a good fit for the company culture.

I will say that I am pleased with their recruiting process -- the staff I corresponded with were quite responsive... something you don't usually expect from such a large company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Advisory Board Company

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

Went through a series of steps: Online application, first round phone interview, second round phone interview, in-office interview. Was relatively straightforward, and everyone I interacted with was very friendly and easy-going.