The Advisory Board Company Front End Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Front-End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted only through e-mail by an HR representative that didn't leave any contact information. She sent me information on a screening interview twice, the second time to change who I would be interviewing with. The e-mails themselves were very disorganized. The screening interview went well and I was told to expect to be contacted within the next week for a technical interview. This is where the processed stopped for me, as I was never contacted for the technical interview.

I tried contacting both the HR representative and the director that interviewed me with absolutely no luck. Exactly 1 month later I received an e-mail from a different HR person that was the basic "we decided to go with other candidates" story. The whole process was pretty irritating since HR would say one thing and do something entirely different, as well as the lack of providing contact information. Their HR department seems extremely disorganized.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly hard or difficult questions, they were all very basic   Answer Question