The Advisory Board Company Associate Director, New Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Director, New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in August 2010.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview with a screener from HR. I applied online and was contacted about 5 weeks later via email to schedule the phone interview. About a week or so after the phone interview, I was contacted to schedule an in-person interview in Washington, DC. They paid for travel and expenses. There were a series of 30minute one-on-one interviews with seven different people. The interviewers were very personable and interviewers asked lots of questions about past successes and about how my experiences would relate to the position. One of the interviews consisted of a mock selling conversation regarding one of their products about which they provided information on beforehand. The culture seems very young with lots of good looking, energetic people. I'm waiting to hear back now.

Interview Questions